One of the lighter tones available, don’t let the colour of this Pale Oiled Scorched Edged Oak fool you into thinking it’s an impractical option. The pale tones allow the natural grain of the wood to flow beautifully from one plank to another whilst the dark knots hint at the natural elements of this flooring. The gently scorched edges highlight the joins of each plank, emphasising the quality of the oak material. Rich, warm honey tones fluctuate from one board to the next and the practicality of modern engineered oak means that Pale Oiled Oak can be matched to the requirements of any room in the home.Sale Item
- Prices shown are per square metre and exclude VAT and delivery.
- We operate a minimum order quantity of 4 full packs on pale oiled scorched edge oak flooring.
- 20/4mm x 220mm x 2200mm£49.00
1.936sqm per pack - Reduced from £55.00
- 15/4mm x 190mm x 1900mm£39.00
2.166sqm per pack - Reduced from £49.00
- 20/4mm x 125mm x 600mm£44.00
Herringbone - Reduced from £49.00