This heavily brushed and smoked engineered herringbone oak floor displays a beautiful open grain, creating a fabulously rustic effect. The brushing gives each board a naturally textured surface that lifts the natural grain and highlights the natural characteristics of the oak. The stunning warm tones bring warmth and vibrancy to each individual plank and allows the flooring to come to life.
- Prices shown are per square metre and exclude VAT and delivery.
- We operate a minimum order quantity of 10boxes (6.75sqm) on the 75cm x 15cm format 6 planks per pack. Pack size is 0.675sqm.
- We operate a minimum order quantity of 12boxes (5.184sqm) on the 60cm x 12cm format 6 planks per pack. Pack size is 0.432sqm.
- We operate a minimum order quantity of 10/12 full packs on all code 08 herringbone oak flooring.
- 20/4mm x 120mm x 600mm£44.00
0.432sqm per pack - Reduced from £49.00