A heavily finished, large format tile, the Raj range will stylishly bring the unmistakable flagstone look to your home. The hand-aged surface adds a depth of texture usually reserved for antique and reclaimed stone. This modern take on the authentic vintage look ensures a classic appearance but with none of the impracticalities of ancient stonework. Rustic edging allows the grouting to seep into the tile, creating a bold design statement and a fabulously elegant expression. The flagstones are undeniable practical and the fantastic durability allows the Raj range to be utilised both internally and externally. Perfect for a stunning barn conversion courtyard or a contemporary family kitchen.
There is great tonal variation between each individual Raj tile. The beige variety’s colour spectrum dances between greys, browns, golds and greens. Individually striking, Raj beige flagstones really come alive when laid out in front of you, emphasising the splendid difference in colour across the entire floor.
- Prices shown are per square metre and exclude VAT and delivery.
- We operate a minimum order quantity of 5sqm.
- To order this product, you will be directed to our parent site Beswick Stone.
- 60cm x free length x 2.2cm (+/- 4mm)£29.00
- Grand Opus x 2.2cm (+/- 4mm)£29.00
- Tread 100cm x 35cm x 5.0cm£35.00