With a lighter, more subtle finish than our Avignon Heavy Tumble Limestone, this popular limestone flooring brings natural tones and lighter shades to its gently aged surfaces and edges. For an authentically rustic flooring, each tile has undergone a careful ageing process to ensure a stylish, high-quality finish. Boasting fossil highlights and a range of desirable hues, each tile pays homage to the characteristics of traditional Bath stone. Refined and ready to install, this flooring is just waiting to transform your home. Available in different lengths, the final layout options are plentiful. Whether you opt for a Grand Opus pattern or a full French pattern, the variety of sizes mean you are sure to find a size that perfectly suits your needs.
The external version is available in 3cm thickness, in a variety of lengths, and is complemented by external finish limestone treads.Watch Video
- Prices shown are per square metre and exclude VAT and delivery.
- We operate a minimum order quantity of 5sqm.
- To order this product, you will be directed to our parent site Beswick Stone.
- 40cm x free length x 1.2cm£32.00
reduced from £37sqm! Taking pre-orders
- 50cm x free lengths x 1.5cm£35.00
reduced from £45sqm! available from Jan 22nd 2021
- 60cm x free length x 1.5cm£39.00
reduced from £50sqm! available now
- Grand Opus x 1.5cm£40.00
Classic architectural pattern comprising 4mixed sizes: 90cm x 60cm, 60cm x 60cm, 60cm x 30cm & 30cm x 30cm.
- 60cm x free length x 3.0cm External£50.00
- Tread 100cm x 35cm x 5.0cm£35.00
External Finished Tread, Priced per Piece